 Service / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
Is S@H the best place to get an infusion of Gray Bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.service
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 19:24:29 GMT

I have been trying to increase my Gray Brick count for a while now and while I
have had a little luck is a couple of auctions I just have not been able to
increase my Gray Brick count very quickly.

I have been considering buying a bunch of the Gray Brick Service packs.  I
wouldn't buy any other Brick Packs because as long as I can still find buckets
that is the most cost effective way to go but unfortunately Gray is not found
in buckets.

Anyway I guess my question is, is there a more cost effective way to buy Gray
Bricks or are the service packs the way to go?

Thanks for your help,

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/