 Marketplace / Auctions / 2815
    Re: Scan of current S@H catalog —Tom Stangl
   Yeah, well, I'm actually to the point where I need to be PAID to order sets, rather than trade for non-US sets, because I actually <gasp!> have too many of the 1252-1256 Shell sets on the way to me ;-) There are the new Singapore sets I want a very (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

        Re: Scan of current S@H catalog —Frank Filz
   (...) I'm interested in the Shell sets also, and am willing to place S@H orders for US specific sets also, under the same terms as Tom. (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)