 Marketplace / Auctions / 2617
  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) I checked up on the whiner who mailed me outraged that I had left S@H's 800 number and a neutral comment for him. He responded to my comment by saying it was not appropriate for a user with a 5 feedback to do that. So eBay has a caste system (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) I think that there are serious flaws in the eBay feedback system, and that they leave us open to situation like this. Unfortunately, people seem to get a big head when they get a high rating. Does this mean that since I have a rating of 41, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) Yeah, but I think you can only leave negative (or positive) feedback if you actually complete a transaction with the person. (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)