 Marketplace / Auctions / 2549
    6255 Pirate Set on E.bay - current bid $0.25 —Jason Briscoe
   All pirate fans, look a rare 1989 comic book and figure set, in mint condition, well comic and minifigs are they have never been out of the box. The box has minor shelf wear, yet no one is willing to bid more than $0.25c! and theres no reserve (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: 6255 Pirate Set on E.bay - current bid $0.25 —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) probably worth more than that. HOWEVER (and I'm sorry I am dissing one of my own factorees here, but hey, I am flush with Steve's praise of my own lot description) your lot description COULD be a tad more descriptive. Some pics, or some (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)