 Marketplace / Auctions / 2533
  Re: What is up with this?

(...) I'll tell ya I don't get it either. I have even considered quiting my job and selling LEGO on ebay (Well not really but it would be nice). I was lucky to get a couple of small lots at what I considered reasonable from eBay but I have now all (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: What is up with this?

(...) The blue tubs are getting harder to find. I think only a few of the local stores have any left. If they aren't available, the $30ish that the price is now at is not absolutely unreasonable (compatable to the Classic buckets, but you don't get (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: What is up with this?

(...) Hmmm. One opposing datapoint: the local WM had 12 blue tubs on the shelf this morning. Four weeks ago they had zero. There must be some still in the pipeline somewhere. The 12+ purple buckets I found a month back are actually a better deal (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: What is up with this?

(...) But those 12 tubs don't do me any good unless I'm willing to pay you enough to encourage you to go get them and send them to me (obviously I don't actually need those 12 tubs or there would be no blue tubs in the stores I shop at). (...) I've (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)