 Marketplace / Auctions / 2421
  Re: More New Lego Parts

(...) Wow, I sure hope you got those in on the free day. I'd hate to think of paying a quarter each for listing those, along with whatever they charge percentage-wise when the auction is over, with what looks like a lot of your lots (heh - get it?) (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: More New Lego Parts

(...) I'll plug it for you then -- looks and works really nicely. The only shortcoming is that there isn't enough there. I hate buying on eBay, although admittedly I see the attraction of selling there. But I'll look at (URL) first. And if you're (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: More New Lego Parts

Mike, I got a lot in on the free day (or many lots<g>). I now have 170 auctions going. I am trying to use up my ebay credits with this auction, and then I may try something like BRICKS. After I take a huge break! Auction is going on now thru the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: More New Lego Parts

(...) *170* ?! Wow, I'd hate to try to enter that many auctions into any web-based in just one day. :) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: More New Lego Parts

(...) Golly Sean, you must have a *big* credit with eBay! 170 auctions at 25c is 42.50, plus the Final Value fees... Kevin (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: More New Lego Parts

(...) I listed a total of 225 ending between the 19th and the 22nd, but got in about a hundred on the free day. Still that is 32.00 plus final value fees. Definately not worth it. It worked out fine when I was selling bricks in bulk, but as was (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)