 Marketplace / Auctions / 2390
    PARTS AUCTION - 7171 Mos Espa Podrace (Tan Bricks, Green Tiles, Orange Plates, MORE) —Jeff Johnston
   This auction would not be possible without the help of Mike Stanley and his BRICKS@Guarded-Inn.com site. Thanks, Mike! You will need to register to participate in this auction, if you haven't already registered at Guarded-Inn.com. Don't worry, it's (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: PARTS AUCTION - 7171 Mos Espa Podrace (Tan Bricks, Green Tiles, Orange Plates, MORE) —Mike Stanley
   (...) You're welcome. :) I hope more people start using it. I was beginning to wonder if it was a waste of time since nobody was taking advantage of it. (...) -- The parts you want and nothing else? (URL) - Just Another Brick Auction Why pay eBay? (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: PARTS AUCTION - 7171 Mos Espa Podrace (Tan Bricks, Green Tiles, Orange Plates, MORE) —Jeff Johnston
   (...) Not as far as I'm concerned...I had thought about doing a parts auction for a long time but the logistics of keeping up with the bidding always scared me off, so BRICKS is exactly what I needed! J (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)