 Marketplace / Auctions / 2390
2389  |  2391
Subject:
PARTS AUCTION - 7171 Mos Espa Podrace (Tan Bricks, Green Tiles, Orange Plates, MORE)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 18:21:06 GMT

This auction would not be possible without the help of Mike Stanley and his
BRICKS@Guarded-Inn.com site.  Thanks, Mike!

You will need to register to participate in this auction, if you haven't
already registered at Guarded-Inn.com.  Don't worry, it's simple and
painless.  Just head to:
http://www.guarded-inn.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?1&1&u

The first batch of parts from the 7171 Mos Espa Podrace set has been posted,
including tan bricks, orange and green plates, and green tiles.  More will
be posted today and over the rest of the week, so check back often.

Opening bids are low, so come by and check out the auction.  You might get
a great deal!

18 TAN 2x2 Bricks - $1.00
http://www.guarded-inn.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?arecbrick&938367210

15 TAN 2x4 Bricks - $1.00