 Marketplace / Auctions / 2391
Re: PARTS AUCTION - 7171 Mos Espa Podrace (Tan Bricks, Green Tiles, Orange Plates, MORE)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 19:47:07 GMT

On Sun, 12 Sep 1999 18:21:06 GMT, Jeff Johnston <sakura@mediaone.net>
wrote:

This auction would not be possible without the help of Mike Stanley and his
BRICKS@Guarded-Inn.com site.  Thanks, Mike!

You're welcome.  :)  I hope more people start using it.  I was
beginning to wonder if it was a waste of time since nobody was taking
advantage of it.

GREEN Tile Asst - $1.00
http://www.guarded-inn.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?itile&938368945

Mmmmm, green tiles.  Gotta love those. :)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/