 Marketplace / Auctions / 2376
    ebay is free to list today —Julie Krenz
   Now, I know Mike has set up BRICKS for us and it is always FREE, ;-) Thanks Mike!!!! (URL) if you're looking to get a bit more exposure ebay is finally giving us that free day they promised back in the beginning of summer. But hurry up, it's only (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: ebay is free to list today —Mike Stanley
     (...) 'Course, they ought to considering all the down-time they've suffered from over the last several months. Heh, I've got better uptime than eBay, and I don't really know what I'm doing. I also have about a million less users than they have at (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: ebay is free to list today —Frank Filz
   (...) Unfortuanately one casualty of this free day was temporarily dropping the "my eBay" service. How do they expect people to keep track of auctions without this? They even suggested they might have to drop search by bidder (fortuanately they (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: ebay is free to list today —Frank Filz
     Whew! Just started looking through the new auctions, quite a bunch of parts and other stuff... (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: ebay is free to list today —John DiRienzo
    I agree with Frank - eBay isn't working well lately. It seems to me they shouldn't have had this free listing event at this time. The MyeBay and searches have been on the blink for a couple weeks (or months?) - I think they should have made those (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: ebay is free to list today —Julie Krenz
    (...) Which means 60% more final value fees to be paid. Pretty slick, ebay. Julie (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: ebay is free to list today —Mike Stanley
   (...) Yeah, especially since the final fee is normally the larger of the two fees charged. The parts you want and nothing else? (URL) - Just Another Brick Auction Why pay eBay? Run your own LEGO auctions for free! (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.theory)