 Marketplace / Auctions / 2154
  Re: Bricks @ Guarded Inn Beta-Testers Sought

(...) Hmmmm....well, then I won't mention that I got it to do it the other way, too. I think it has to do with what the bid is, perhaps it is legit. I'll take a look at it again. Ciao! (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Bricks @ Guarded Inn Beta-Testers Sought

(...) If you do find a legitimate problem please let me know. I definitely want things to work right, and if I find errors that I can fix now, before people really start using it, it'll be quite a bit easier to take care of than after tons of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  6037 Witch's Windship

I'm really selling this, mint/near-mint in box. If the system shows any glitches, I might pull it and offer it elsewhere or offer it again after the problems are fixed. (URL) it out! Mike: How's that? A real auction! Ciao! (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 6037 Witch's Windship

One small nit, you have a direct image link to Lugnet so you need to grab that image and host it elsewhere. WE all see a frowny. (...) "God made the integers. All else is the work of man." (1) 1 - just a quote, do you know who said it? I am not (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 6037 Witch's Windship

(...) Yup. I'll have to include something in the item preview page about not setting up direct links to Lugnet. It should have showed as a frowny on the preview page as well. I know it did for me when I did one by mistake as a test recently. (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 6037 Witch's Windship

(...) Wasn't aware it was an issue or a problem. Assumed it was like putting a link in for the set search. Won't do it again. Regarding the quote (Yeah, I'm a know-it-all), Leopold Kronecker (1823-1891): (URL) don't agree with the quote, either. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 6037 Witch's Windship

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes: [SNIP] (...) [SNIP AGAIN] (...) Kronecker. (??) :) John C. (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 6037 Witch's Windship

(...) No huhu... see the thread that starts *here* (URL) see why Todd and many others feel it's not considered cricket. The distinction revolves around automatic bandwidth consumption vs. requested (chasing a link is a requested one, seeing an image (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 6037 Witch's Windship

(...) Included a blurb on the posting page. If that doesn't work (I know this was an honest mistake - I'll see how many do it after 20 or so) I'll add it to the preview page as well. (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)