 Marketplace / Auctions / 19
Re: FS/T
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:01:03 GMT

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:42:32 GMT, The Undead <sjava@execpc.com> wrote:

Todd Lehman wrote:

That's on record somewhere else, I was asking about here.

Not that I'm aware of... should it be?

Todd... I don't think people are reading those Terms of Use you had
automatically posted in every group. Any idea of a better way of doing
this?

(Or, if they are reading, the Terms are not understandable enough...
Or people are used to glazing over "legal" terms)

Sarah