 Marketplace / Auctions / 1722
Re: A Question - honest answers welcome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 20:37:10 GMT

Michael Ulring <ulringmc@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
I just bid on one lot of 10, if there is another one open tomorrow night I'll
probably give in and bid on it too.  I'm glad I could provide the voice of
reason and convince you to lower the price ;-)

Those actually go sold early tomorrow morning.  I normally post right
before I go to sleep, meaning before I collaps from exhaustion.
Somehow that was around 6am that morning.

I'm going to do my best to start the auctions at normal times from now
on, so they end at normal times too.

Well I'd like some windows too, and you shouldn't need too many more with all
you've gotten from multiple copies of 6097.  If the bidding gets outrageous
(this is eBay after all), and you want to call in some financial assistance, I
would be available for $1.25 per window/lattice and $.25 per arch, up to 8
windows and 16 arches.

Ok, sounds good.  You're right, I probably do have enough of those
windows, but I'd rather have too many than not enough.  I broken up
several 6097's last year and I also received all the windows from a
few copies from my buddy John Morgan in a trade earlier this year.

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide