 Marketplace / Auctions / 1720
Re: A Question - honest answers welcome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 18:40:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Mike Stanley writes:
Michael Ulring <ulringmc@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
I'm deterred by the price, $1.00-$1.25 each and I'm in for at least one lot • of
10, maybe two.  That extra $.25 just exceeds what I am willing to pay,
especially for a larger quantity.  The 2x2x11 pillars are worth $1.50 to me,
but they are only available in one set whereas the 1x16 bricks are available
in a variety of sets and colors.

Well, that makes sense.  All the black 1x16's (still 3 lots of 10) can
now be had with a bid of $12.50.  I deleted the gray ones, though.
Crazy of me to do without those anyway.  We'll see if they go now.

I just bid on one lot of 10, if there is another one open tomorrow night I'll
probably give in and bid on it too.  I'm glad I could provide the voice of
reason and convince you to lower the price ;-)

I'm laying off these for now, but I'd easily place a $30 bid if it was some
unknown eBay bidder ;-)  The arches make this an even more attractive lot!

To be honest I'm less interested in the arches than the windows.
Wanna work something out if the bidding gets ridiculous?  I wouldn't
MIND having the arches, but the windows are what I'm after.

Well I'd like some windows too, and you shouldn't need too many more with all
you've gotten from multiple copies of 6097.  If the bidding gets outrageous
(this is eBay after all), and you want to call in some financial assistance, I
would be available for $1.25 per window/lattice and $.25 per arch, up to 8
windows and 16 arches.