 Marketplace / Auctions / 1720
    Re: A Question - honest answers welcome —Michael Ulring
   (...) of (...) I just bid on one lot of 10, if there is another one open tomorrow night I'll probably give in and bid on it too. I'm glad I could provide the voice of reason and convince you to lower the price ;-) (...) Well I'd like some windows (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: A Question - honest answers welcome —Mike Stanley
   (...) Those actually go sold early tomorrow morning. I normally post right before I go to sleep, meaning before I collaps from exhaustion. Somehow that was around 6am that morning. I'm going to do my best to start the auctions at normal times from (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)