 Marketplace / Auctions / 1577
  HUGE auction ihas some real treasures for Train and Space fans!

Hi fellow Lego fans! I did not have time to list many auctions this week, but the few I did list are exceptional sets. If you like Trains or Space, please go look at my seller list at: (URL) More sets will be added Thursday. Thanks! -- Have fun! (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: HUGE auction ihas some real treasures for Train and Space fans!

John DiRienzo wrote in message ... : Hi fellow Lego fans! : : I did not have time to list many auctions this week, but the few I did :list are exceptional sets. : : If you like Trains or Space, please go look at my seller list at: :(URL) More sets (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)