 Marketplace / Auctions / 1580
Re: HUGE auction ihas some real treasures for Train and Space fans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 03:20:45 GMT

John DiRienzo wrote in message ...
:   Hi fellow Lego fans!
:
:   I did not have time to list many auctions this week, but the few I
did
:list are exceptional sets.
:
:   If you like Trains or Space, please go look at my seller list at:
:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/ig88888888/
:
:   More sets will be added Thursday.   Thanks!

Everyone should really check these sets out if only to drool over.

Way out of my price range, but man do these sets look terriffic.
Especially the 6951 and 6952.

I hope whoever gets them has fun ruining the sealed mint boxes and
building them.

DJ Zorn

To locate scans of official instructions
for discontinued sets only go to:
http://www.kl.net/scans/