 Marketplace / Auctions / 1577
1576  |  1578
Subject:
HUGE auction ihas some real treasures for Train and Space fans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 18:59:36 GMT

   Hi fellow Lego fans!

   I did not have time to list many auctions this week, but the few I did
list are exceptional sets.

   If you like Trains or Space, please go look at my seller list at:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/ig88888888/

   More sets will be added Thursday.   Thanks!

--

   Have fun!

John ( jdiri14897@email.msn.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m