 Marketplace / Auctions / 1508
1507  |  1509
Subject:
Another HUGE AUCTION! (was Re: sealed 6067...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 06:59:30 GMT

dkrenz wrote in message <372E3BB1.DC58DE58@mc.net>...
I know some people don't like eBay, but I also know 6067 is a desired
set. I saw one on eBay while trudging thru all the SW.
The person auctioning it says it has never been opened. I just thought
I'd  mention it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=99184891
Julie

   Hi Julie,

   Thanks for noticing!  I do have a sealed 6067 Guarded Inn on eBay right
now, ending Sunday night.  I have about twenty other sets on eBay currently
and will add more Tuesday night (also to end on Sunday)

.  All themes are included: 60s stuff, Castle, Town, Trains, Space, Pirates,
Technic and even a couple of those sets that are in pink boxes (Scala,
Paradisa?  somethin' like that - sorry I never played with that theme!).

  A lot of the great classic sets including Harvester, Metro Station, Galaxy
Explorer and the Guarded Inn!  All in brand new, never opened condition!

  To see my seller list (which will have twice as many sets Tuesday evening)
go to:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/ig88888888/

Thanks to all past and future bidders!
--

   Have fun!

John ( jdiri14897@email.msn.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m