 Marketplace / Auctions / 1509
Re: Another HUGE AUCTION! (was Re: sealed 6067...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 07:02:13 GMT

  I forgot to mention there are Model Team sets, too!

--

   Have fun!

John ( jdiri14897@email.msn.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m
John DiRienzo wrote in message ...
dkrenz wrote in message <372E3BB1.DC58DE58@mc.net>...
I know some people don't like eBay, but I also know 6067 is a desired
set. I saw one on eBay while trudging thru all the SW.
The person auctioning it says it has never been opened. I just thought
I'd  mention it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=99184891
Julie

  Hi Julie,

  Thanks for noticing!  I do have a sealed 6067 Guarded Inn on eBay right
now, ending Sunday night.  I have about twenty other sets on eBay currently
and will add more Tuesday night (also to end on Sunday)

.  All themes are included: 60s stuff, Castle, Town, Trains, Space, • Pirates,
Technic and even a couple of those sets that are in pink boxes (Scala,
Paradisa?  somethin' like that - sorry I never played with that theme!).

A lot of the great classic sets including Harvester, Metro Station, • Galaxy
Explorer and the Guarded Inn!  All in brand new, never opened condition!

To see my seller list (which will have twice as many sets Tuesday • evening)
go to:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/ig88888888/

Thanks to all past and future bidders!