 Marketplace / Auctions / 1428
  Re: [DISC] Shortcircuit eBay?

James, If an auction runs too long, people will lose interest in it. I speak from a sample size of 1 - me. I would chose shorter auctions as opposed to longer ones. I do not represent the entire population, but 1 segment. If the system (eBay's)is (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: [DISC] Shortcircuit eBay?

(...) OK. G1/G2/Sold auctions can run as long - or as short - as the seller wants (assuming the auction site allows). If the seller wants to increase the 'excitement factor' by keeping the auction shorter, they can: 1. Decrease the time from the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: [DISC] Shortcircuit eBay?

(...) For the (off-topic) record, I've paid for Linux, OS/2, and Lotus software. In fact, I'm probably going to order Caldera next week and give their new version a shot. (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)