 Marketplace / Auctions / 1389
1388  |  1390
Subject:
Bryan Shirley and James Steele please contact me NOW about nonpayment/noncontact
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 05:47:24 GMT

Bryan and James,

I have sent many Dacta auction updates, and several requests for your
shipping addresses.  No mail has come back returned, so you must be getting
it.

Please contact me NOW about payment for winnings in my auction.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/