 Marketplace / Auctions / 1233
    auction timings —Simon Robinson
   Quick question - since I'm thinking about auctioning off some sets. What do people consider is a reasonable length of time to keep an auction open, before it starts to advance through going1, going2, etc.? Since I'm not in any desparate hurry to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: auction timings —Tom McDonald
   (...) In an auction, "reasonable" is what you define it, as long as everyone knows ahead of time what you consider reasonable. That way, they can make the prior decision of whether or not they want to get involved. Being that you're not in a hurry, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)