 Marketplace / Auctions / 1233
1232  |  1234
Subject:
auction timings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:28:31 GMT

Quick question - since I'm thinking about auctioning off some sets.

What do people consider is a reasonable length of time to keep an
auction open, before it starts to advance through going1, going2, etc.?

Since I'm not in any desparate hurry to sell, I was thinking along
the lines of open for about 2 weeks, then advances every 2 days
without a bid. Is that too slow, or too fast? Is that sort of timescale
being fair to bidders?  Opinions?

Thanks!
Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com