 Marketplace / Auctions / 1059
    I need help with an auction —Ed Jones
   I need to unload a bunch of elements that I never use. I would like to run an aution using the Auczilla (you listening Todd) bidding engine or something similar. Unfortunatley I do not possess such software. My proposition is this: Would someone be (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: I need help with an auction —Larry Pieniazek
   The auction situation seems to be improving. I can think of several people who are now running auctions and have progressed in their ability to make it easy enough that they may be able to help you. Here are a few: Bill Katz, Chris Busse, Mike (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: I need help with an auction —Ed Jones
     (...) Thanks for the info!!! (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: I need help with an auction —Mike Stanley
   (...) I'd like to mention that my auctions right now, and probably for the forseeable future, are run on a site using the EveryAuction script. It can be found at (URL) can't begin to describe everything it does or can be made to do, but that site (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: I need help with an auction —Julie Krenz
    (...) Maybe you could state that a donation would be appreciated? I don't know if that would make a difference or not liability wise, but it sounds like it would. I know I would donate.I'm working on a FreeStyle sale that I keep telling my self (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)