 Marketplace / Auctions / 1062
Re: I need help with an auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 05:17:23 GMT

The auction situation seems to be improving. I can think of several
people who are now running auctions and have progressed in their ability
to make it easy enough that they may be able to help you.

Here are a few: Bill Katz, Chris Busse, Mike Stanley, Brian Lanning.

And here's one that hits the mark. Joseph G. His auction is actually now
accepting lots from other bidders! he's got his script whipped into
shape to where you can add lots yourself. You have to do a LITTLE more
work than just sending him a list of the lots, but you certainly do NOT
have to handle email from bidders, etc.

Ed Jones wrote:

I need to unload a bunch of elements that I never use.  I would like to run an
aution using the Auczilla (you listening Todd) bidding engine or something
similar.  Unfortunatley I do not possess such software.

My proposition is this:  Would someone be willing to run the bidding engine for
me for a percentage of the "take"?

I would send the person running the bidding engine a list of the lots.  I would
handle all payments and shipping.

Anyone interested?

FYI - to be included are Space, Pirate, Islander, Ninja and Majisto minifigs;
space wing elements; space and town decorated elements; blue roofs and bricks;
wheels out the wazoo; doors; vehicle elements; and minifig accessories.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.