 Marketplace / Auctions / 10461
    Re: Nothing like speculators —Orion Pobursky
   (...) It's what they are willing to pay but are they completely informed? If this seller had it listed for $80 with a message that the tub's contents had a Bricklink value of $100 then I'd be OK with the price. -Orion (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Nothing like speculators —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) I am sure anybody willing to pay that much for it knows exaclty what it is - and I think it would be safe to say that they are Bionicle freaks. Plus nobody is forcing them to buy it, they are doing so at their own free will. As far as stating (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.auction)