 Marketplace / Auctions / 10461
Re: Nothing like speculators
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:21:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
In lugnet.market.auction, Orion Pobursky wrote:
As I the only one who thinks a 700% markup is a little excessive for a tub
that's not even a year old?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19012&item=5913850643

-Orion

But to answer your question, no you are not the only one who thinks that is a
little excessive - but if people are willing to pay for it....

It's what they are willing to pay but are they completely informed?  If this
seller had it listed for $80 with a message that the tub's contents had a
Bricklink value of $100 then I'd be OK with the price.

-Orion