 Marketplace / Auctions / 10283 (-5)
  7190 Millenium Falcon MISB

Hi all, I have two MISB sets that i'm willing to trade. I'm looking for old Town stuff, old Castle and some Trains. Sets have to be MISB or MISP. E-mail if your interested. (Remove Spam.) Thank you. Best regards, Paulo Renato (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  LEGO #6338 HURRICANE HARBOR w/ Instructions

I posted another #6338 Hurricane Harbor with instructions on E-bay, but failed to post the information here. The set started with a very reasonable by-it now price. The set now has about one day to go. The current bid is extremely low. Please take a (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA Reminder: 10 NIB Sets (Technic Space Shuttle, Star Wars, Adventurers, etc.)

Just a reminder that the following auctions will close Friday night: (URL) New LEGO Bi-Wing Baron 5928> (URL) New LEGO Dumbledore's Office 4729> (URL) New LEGO Mos Espa Podrace 7171> (URL) New LEGO Roadside Repair 6434> (URL) New LEGO Shark Attack (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  whoops! email was the subject heading

(...) The subject heading should be Yellow library building up for sale. Ah well. Not the first mistake I've made. (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  justrmail@yahoo.com

Hey all. Thought you might be interested in a building I'm selling. It's the library facade that I displayed BricksWest. I'm trying to raise some cash to pay off a Lego debt to my parts pimp. Check it out. (URL) guys, Bryce (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact