 Marketplace / Auctions / 10281
FA Reminder: 10 NIB Sets (Technic Space Shuttle, Star Wars, Adventurers, etc.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:17:27 GMT

Just a reminder that the following auctions will close Friday night:

New LEGO Bi-Wing Baron 5928
New LEGO Dumbledore’s Office 4729
New LEGO Mos Espa Podrace 7171
New LEGO Roadside Repair 6434
New LEGO Shark Attack 6599
New LEGO Shark Attack 6599
New LEGO Sphinx Secret Surprise 5978
New LEGO Sphinx Secret Surprise 5978
New LEGO Technic Space Shuttle 8480
New LEGO Treasure Tomb 5919

In lugnet.market.auction, Steven Broughton wrote:
   I’ve listed the following sets on eBay:

New LEGO Bi-Wing Baron 5928
New LEGO Deep Reef Refuge 6441
New LEGO Dumbledore’s Office 4729
New LEGO Harry Potter Flying Lesson 4711
New LEGO Lightsaber Duel 7101

Please see my eBay Seller List at http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=stevenkb&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50 for updated bids on all my auctions.