 Marketplace / Auctions / 10280
10279  |  10281
Subject:
whoops! email was the subject heading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 02:40:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Bryce McGlone wrote:
Hey all. Thought you might be interested in a building I'm selling. It's the
library facade that I displayed BricksWest. I'm trying to raise some cash to pay
off a Lego debt to my parts pimp. Check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3169385112&category=1186&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks guys,
Bryce

The subject heading should be Yellow library building up for sale. Ah well. Not
the first mistake I've made.