 Marketplace / Auctions / 10108
  Mystery Lego Pieces

Can any of you Lego experts solve this mystery...? A few years ago I came by some genuine, non-standard size Lego bricks. I have searched the internet to find out something of their history and demise but without success. The attached photo (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Mystery Lego Pieces

(...) Modulex. I don't know much about them. (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Mystery Lego Pieces

I think those are Modulex bricks. There's an inset section on this page describing them: (URL) Here are some Lugnet threads on it: (3 URLs) Here are some Brickshelf folders: (3 URLs) Bruce (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Mystery Lego Pieces

I collect Modulex and other non-standard Lego parts, if you are thinking of letting them go, I'd be interested. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Mystery Lego Pieces

(...) Many thanks for the link... William (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Mystery Lego Pieces

(...) Bruce, You're a star!! Many thanks for collecting all these links together for me. My eyes have certainly been opened to one of the less well-known areas of Lego's history... I may well have a mega auction of the stuff coming up on eBay in the (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Mystery Lego Pieces

(...) Paul, Thanks for your reply - it's good to know that there are collectors for this strange stuff 'out there'... I'm planning to put it on eBay fairly soon, once I've sorted and counted it. Just for information; I've got almost 5kgs of it, (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)