 Marketplace / Auctions / 10019
    Custom LEGO Train Track on eBay, again... —Jeff Christner
   Hello everyone! I've just relisted my custom LEGO train track crossovers on eBay, for the 3rd time. Since they were last listed I've found a better way to perform these modifications, so the crossovers I'm listing now have been constructed (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Custom LEGO Train Track on eBay, again... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I keep missing these announcements. I really do want to bid! Well, third time's a charm I guess, my bid is in this time. Given what you said about judging pricing by final price I'm not going to be hard to outbid, though. (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Custom LEGO Train Track on eBay, again... —Bert Waters
   (...) Jeff, It looks like Larry's right, the third time is the charm. With a little more than an hour left in the auction, the price is now $90! (I was hoping no one had bid yet;-) I'm interested in purchasing this product and 4 stud long straights (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)