 Marketplace / Auctions / 10029
Re: Custom LEGO Train Track on eBay, again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 19:50:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Jeff Christner writes:
Hello everyone!

I've just relisted my custom LEGO train track crossovers on eBay, for the
3rd time. Since they were last listed I've found a better way to perform
these modifications, so the crossovers I'm listing now have been constructed
differently, but are otherwise the same. The ones I originally modified have
been added to my LEGO collection and won't be sold.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3131981134

If these sell I will probably use the auction's final price to sort of judge
just how much to charge for these in the future.

Thanks for looking,

Jeff Christner

I keep missing these announcements. I really do want to bid! Well, third
time's a charm I guess, my bid is in this time. Given what you said about
judging pricing by final price I'm not going to be hard to outbid, though.