 Marketplace / Auctions / 10019
10018  |  10020
Subject:
Custom LEGO Train Track on eBay, again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 07:16:38 GMT

Hello everyone!

I've just relisted my custom LEGO train track crossovers on eBay, for the
3rd time. Since they were last listed I've found a better way to perform
these modifications, so the crossovers I'm listing now have been constructed
differently, but are otherwise the same. The ones I originally modified have
been added to my LEGO collection and won't be sold.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3131981134

If these sell I will probably use the auction's final price to sort of judge
just how much to charge for these in the future.

Thanks for looking,

Jeff Christner