 Marketplace / Auctions / *7368 (-20)
  ebay 3 raised baseplates from 5986 ending soon

Here's the link (URL) bid $18.50. Thanks, Julie (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:

(...) Hi Arnold, I apologize if I ruffled any feathers. I didn't mean any disrespect. There are at least as many bad buyers as sellers, probably more. I was just making an observation. Thanks for the translation. I guess I should brush up on my (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 12,500+ elements on eBay

Previously I included search URL links but they were cut in half. At the suggestion of Eric McCarthy, I opted to use a newsreader to post instead of the LUGNET web front end so that you could just click on them and go. I also happened on a way to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA - TECHNIC PARTS - MOTORS & Pneumatics

FA - TECHNIC PARTS - MOTORS & Pneumatics See: Pneumatics (URL) have many other technic lots Scott A (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:

(...) Kevin, the only fish that smells badly here is the bidder. I know both sellers from German ebay, and I have personally dealt with ilego before. He's OK, however, some German ebay sellers may not be aware of the possibility to cancel a bid, or (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:

(...) Thanks, I have just re-cancelled it. I have also mailed ebay. What was I saying about giving people the benefit of the doubt... Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Eh, s/he's back. Looks like they re-bid minutes after you canceled. That is grounds for having the user suspended. "Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:G55EBA.Js4@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:

(...) Has anyone else noticed that this seller 6 negatives come from only 2 different buyers that have since changed their IDs? You would think that the ilego guy would have learned his lesson after *4* bad transactions. Something smells fishy. Kev (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:

(...) I'm not sure what NaRUed is, although I imagine it's like ToSsed here. Slight change in topic... and why I set FUT .theory... There was an article in Forbes recently (not in the online version, I just searched...) about "feedback blackmail". (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:

(...) I think ebay has a limit of -4 before a user is NaRUed. In the past, I have dealt with 2 LUGNET users who had similar feedback levels - and had no problems (However, I was a little more cautious than usual). I suppose, I know I should give (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:

(...) I'll go with yes, it could be worse. :-) It could be in English so more people could see how badly this user got lambasted, or there could be more of it than 6 entries. But thematically, I have to agree with you, it's pretty bad. ++Lar (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Can ebay feedback get worse than this:

Can ebay feedback get worse than this: (URL) A (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA - LEGO TECHNIC 8094 Control Centre

FA - LEGO TECHNIC 8094 Control Centre (URL) my other lots :- (URL) A (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Black Falcon Mini Figs on eBay

Take a look at: (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA - parts & accessories & stickers, Wild West, Aquazone, Castle, Space, more

Here is the beginning of a growing list of new and used parts and accessories I'm getting rid of: 68 LEGO sticker sheets, space, divers, more (URL) Aquazone printed parts & special pieces (URL) used tiles, many colors & sizes (URL) Wild West cowboy (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA - several 1269 White Ninjas

1269 White Ninja Princess promo set HTF MIB (URL) two more ending later (URL) entire eBay list is here: (URL) holiday shopping! John Radtke #388 (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA - more LEGO instructions & posters, SW, space, castle, misc,

Here's the last of my surplus instructions blow-out: Thirteen Star Wars Set Instructions incl 7190 (URL) Star Wars Set Instructions incl 7140 (URL) more ending later: 23 Set Instructions - many different themes (URL) Star Wars Set Instructions incl (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA - 2001 SW figs & instructions

Why wait to start your collections? All 7 of the new 2001 Star Wars minifigs (URL) 2001 LEGO Imperial Royal Guard minifig (URL) 6 new 2001 Star Wars set instructions (URL) entire eBay list is here: (URL) holiday shopping! John Radtke #388 (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 12,500+ elements on eBay

(...) OK, so I was just doing it wrong. To see my categories, follow these links (but I guess you'll have to cut and paste since they get cut in half and unlinkized: Slopes - (URL) stuff - (URL) - (URL) - (URL) - (URL) - (URL) - (URL) other - (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA Boxed LEGO set from 1976 - 393 Norton

FA Boxed LEGO set from 1976 - 393 Norton (URL) other auctions: (URL) A (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact