 Marketplace / Auctions / *7333 (-10)
  Re: FS: Set Boxes

(...) It depends. I know that for some collectibles there is defintely a market for boxes- take old Kenner Star Wars toys, for example. I've seen Mint boxes on sale for $400! On the other hand, you're looking at a box that came out in the late 70s - (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FS: Set Boxes

(...) I have a stack of empty boxes that continues to become more impressive and elaborate. Is there really a market for such things as empty boxes (and possibly instruction sheets for duplicate sets) on Ebay? If so, I may start getting rid of some (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA 2 NEW Lego Technic / MINDSTORMS MOTORS

FA 2 NEW Lego Technic / MINDSTORMS MOTORS (URL) have other auctions: (URL) A (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA - OLD SPACE SETS ALL MISB - eBay

Hello SPACE collectors. I have a big SPACE collection for sale this week on eBay. Sets from 1979 to 1991 ALL MISB!!! Take a look there is some rare finds. I don't collect space and I need to make some space in the house... I hope that I won't regret (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  ebay auctions of some lego sets

Hey gang, I'm back :) After taking the summer off and doing some things with my gaming company, SFR, Inc. I'm back to Lego. Here are a few of the items I picked up while traveling the country... Title of item: Lego 6198 Sting Ray Stormer (URL) of (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Thursday - Trains

Auctions ending on Thursday 30 Nov 2000 ---...--- 4 dock/platform ramps (URL) 9v train motor + sideplates (URL) 9v train power controller (URL) 9v train track - full circle (URL) 4 black lowered train bases (URL) 4 tr-blue 6x space/train canopy (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FS-Pirate & Town Sets Mint In Sealed Boxes/Pack

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) I am going to reiterate my old argument (Todd has heard this before so I won't state all my arguments again) for an Ebay.auction group. If we are changing things why can't we do this? Please Please Please. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  FA - 5 MISB LEGO SPACE SETS (don't get excitied)

FA - 5 MISB LEGO SPACE SETS (URL) have other auctions: (URL) A (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA (ebay): Pirates and Islanders, Unopened

I have listed for auction at ebay, ending Dec 9th: 6278 Enchanted Island - MIB (URL) Armada Flagship - MIB (URL) Cross Bone Clipper - Opened box, all contents mint (URL) Forbidden Cove - MIB (URL) Imperial Outpost - MIB (URL) Islander Catamaran - (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FS-Pirate & Town Sets Mint In Sealed Boxes/Pack

(...) I'd vote for .swap. I have no problem with all systems which solicit several cash offers and pick the best offer as auctions. That could even be done without changing the newsgroup names. The things I would be in favor of for more (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact