 Marketplace / Auctions / *4983 (-20)
  Glen's 4th Lego Auction - 3/18 Update

Welcome to Glen's 4th assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Spring Cleaning Auction - Update 11

Ahhh....spring is in the air (at least it is here in central NC :-) and the cleaning bug has struck! As a result I have finally gotten around to deciding which Lego sets I can afford to live without...and here they are. This is an auction, so here (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Lego Technic 8862 JCB Combine / Backhoe Grader up for Auction

Hi all, I am auctioning off a Lego Technic 8862 JCB Combine / Backhoe Grader. This is a classic Technic set from 1989. Visit the auction: (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA eBay: Fright Knights and Castle parts

Hello everyone...I have the following lots on eBay: 286634927 $2.00 LEGO Fright Knights Figures, Accessories lot No Bids Yet 286635895 $2.00 LEGO Fright Knights Figures; Accessories #2 No Bids Yet 286637628 $1.00 LEGO Castle Gates and Risers lot No (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Spring Cleaning Auction - Update 10

Ahhh....spring is in the air (at least it is here in central NC :-) and the cleaning bug has struck! As a result I have finally gotten around to deciding which Lego sets I can afford to live without...and here they are. This is an auction, so here (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  More auctions from private collection

Hi everyone. I have just added a few things... so please check out my auctions under the name LUFFECAT on Yahoo Auctions. here is one... (URL) exiting Lego (loads from the 70's comming up) will be sold on auction over the comming weeks. Thank you (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Space set....1978

Hi there. This is my very first time here on LUGNET :o))) A few days ago I started my first auction on Yahoo (people in Denmark using MasterCard cannot use Ebay as there are some 20000 alleged cases of fraud and MasterCard has prohibited the use of (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  MISB Fabuland sets on eBay

I just put some really beautiful old Fabuland sets on eBay, all brand new and sealed. Please email if you need any additional information. Giulio Lego Fabuland 3645 Classroom MISB (URL) Fabuland 3633 Motor Boat MISB (URL) Fabuland 3792 Bedroom MISB (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay:Shell Lego promotion sets 1252-1256

(...) Even though I have 5-6 complete sets I'd like to Ebay, I'd be very happy if they DID come to the US! Then I could keep mine, buy more, and not feel guilty about parting them out. These sets have some VERY nice parts in them, but I can't bring (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eBay - Holland Soccer Pitch / England Starter Set / Commentary Box / Crowd Control

LEGO Soccer Pitch Holland Shell Promo (URL) #88002 England Soccer Starter Set (URL) #3310 Soccer Commentary Box (URL) #3314 Soccer Stadium Police (URL) for looking! Just Jono .oO (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay:Shell Lego promotion sets 1252-1256

(...) Didn't someone say these deer(1) sets were coming to the us this summer? -John Rudy (1) I have a deer's head in my computer room, dad's "Prize"! (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Diana's town auction, update 8

Welcome to Diana's town auction. Updates are emailed to all bidders and anybody requesting to be on the mailing list. set condition varies. n = new in box. b = used with box and instructions. u = used with instructions but without the box. s = see (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-97, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA(ebay) Locomotive 126

Look at this address (URL) at my other auctions to. (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Retrostation/Community Vehicles Alomst over

Here's the latest update. Retrostation $110 sanjay Going twice Community Vehicles $70 SChuck Sold To bid or for more information, send e-mail to brian_and_lynn@yahoo.com brian (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: (ebay) Lego Shuttle Transcon 2 Set #6544 - NISB

Check it out on ebay: (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: (ebay) Lego 6769 Fort LEGORADO - NIB +Shooting Canon

This is the european version that has the SHOOTING CANON! Check it out at: (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Divers sets wanted: (6560!)

Search around for the phone number for the VA LEGO Outlet Store. They had most of the Diver's sets including the little ones on the shelf last Saturday. They may even be on sale. Ask for Buffie. -Rob. skipper <skip@rsgbang.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  (canceled)

  FA: (ebay) Bulk Bricks, Fences, Belville Parts, Palm Trees, Train Accessories, Legoredo, Technic Shuttle

Another round of my bulk auctions are on ebay right now. I accept paypal, x.com and Iescrow, and ship internationally. Thanks, Mike Poindexter This ends today: Lego Technic 8480 Space Shuttle -MISB VISA/MC (URL) end next Friday: Lego Belville (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Divers sets wanted: (6560!)

"skipper" <skip@rsgbang.com> wrote in message news:FrKons.n55@lugnet.com... (...) I have the 6558. MISB. Scott A (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact