 Marketplace / Auctions / 4977
4976  |  4978
Subject:
Space set....1978
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 23:45:59 GMT

Hi there.

This is my very first time here on LUGNET :o)))

A few days ago I started my first auction on Yahoo (people in Denmark using
MasterCard cannot use Ebay as there are some 20000 alleged cases of fraud and
MasterCard has prohibited the use of their cards on Ebay)

I went to rec.toys.lego and someone suggested that I posted a message here on
LUGNET.... which I'm doing now.

I will be holding many auctions in the comming months as I have quite a lot of
old Lego that I want to sell.

If your interested, have a look at

http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/20120799

(this auction ends on SUNDAY the 19th!!)

I trade under the name LUFFECAT

If you want more information about me or my auctions... contact me at
dankirk@wanadoo.dk

If you have any comments or ideas for my auctions... please let me know.

Greetings from the homeland of Lego....

Danny