 Marketplace / Auctions / 4965
FA: (ebay) Bulk Bricks, Fences, Belville Parts, Palm Trees, Train Accessories, Legoredo, Technic Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 16:18:56 GMT

Another round of my bulk auctions are on ebay right now.  I accept paypal,
x.com and Iescrow, and ship internationally.

Thanks,
Mike Poindexter

This ends today:

Lego Technic 8480 Space Shuttle -MISB VISA/MC
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=278109094

These end next Friday:

Lego Belville Figures and accs. -NEW, VISA/MC
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283700163

Lego 6x8 low slopes - Dark Pink- New, VISA/MC
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283700224

Lego Palm Trees, bushes and plants - VISA/MC
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283700296

Lego Animals - Dogs, puppies, parrots - NEW
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283700354

Lego Lattice Fences & Gates - New - VISA/MC
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283700395

LEGO 4548 Train Speed Regulator NEW - VISA/MC
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283703546

Lego 9V Train Track Curves, Straight -VISA/MC
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283703804

Lego Technic 8480 Space Shuttle -MISB VISA/MC
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283712875

Lego 6769 Fort LEGOREDO -Mint/Sealed, VISA/MC
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283713228

2,624 New Bulk Red 1xN Lego Bricks - VISA/MC
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283802178

2,624 New Bulk Blue 1xN Lego Bricks - VISA/MC
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283802960

2,624 New Bulk Yellow 1xN Lego Bricks VISA/MC
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283804624

2,624 New Bulk White 1xN Lego Bricks -VISA/MC
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283804849

1,024 New Bulk Green 1xN Lego Bricks -VISA/MC
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283808429

1,280 New Bulk Black 1xN Lego Bricks -VISA/MC
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283809702