 Marketplace / Auctions / *4048 (-10)
  FA (Ebay) 6289 Red Beard Runner, NRFB

If you are interested in this pirate ship, please check out (URL) M/ (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: BRICKS going offline soon, probably for good

(...) I got this via e-mail and already responded privately. I'll reiterate an important point here in public, though. The EveryAuction script that I use on BRICKS is now and has always been free and fairly well supported via user forums at: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: BRICKS going offline soon, probably for good

Well I'll miss it Mike, being one of the regular buyers from Julie and Dwayne Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 4561s

Doug wrote in message ... (...) 4561s (...) from (...) More than likely they picked them up at Target on the latest round of clearance ($32 or something). Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  4561s

Just finished reviewing about 20 pages of ebay and found an awful lot of 4561s up for grabs...does that mean that some people actually received theirs from WB? (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 13

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  ebay is flakey tonight

ebay is experiencing problems tonight, so if you plan on a snipe attack , do it now. Especially if you'll be snipe-ing something of mine :) (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 2000 Soccer set on eBay

(...) Looks like a press kit, similar to those given to the media around the Initial star wars release. Speaker and such, played star wars theme. -John Rudy "Out...Too much...Upstate... New York... CCCOLD!!" (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: BRICKS going offline soon, probably for good

Thanks, Mike, for hosting this site. I cut my teeth on auctioning my stuff on BRICKS so I am sad to see it go. You are a valuable member to the AFOL community! It was fun while it lasted! -John (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA:[eBay] - Lar's custom hopper

(...) Well, I got a few bids and since Paul Foster was one of the bidders, I put another one up. A tip of the hat to the Lugnetter who suggested I switch away from a black background on the POVRay image. He's right, it looks a lot better. (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact