 Marketplace / Auctions / *3503 (-10)
  Re: New usefull feature in eBay

Scott-A wrote in message ... (...) It just increases your max. Here's what the bid confirmation looks like (with my maximum bid removed to protect the guilty): (...) And here is what it says if I bid something less than my maximum: (...) Frank (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay - Just for laugh?

(...) Yeah, I do. Then I bid on a few things... I cannot be as smug as some, being more lego-less than some... -- Richard (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Lego Auctions ending tonight

Greetings: I have 4 Lego auctions on eBay that are ending tonight. All the sets are complete. Please take a look and happy bidding. 6244 Armada Sentry (URL) 1906 Majisto's Tower (URL) 6346 Shuttle Launching Crew (URL) 6155 Deep Sea Predator (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 677 Knight's Procession

Well ... in a recent package that came I found six little minifigs from 677: Knight's procession. Looking around, I found the instructions and put the set togethter to the best of my ability. To make a short story even longer, I took some scans and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Update Auction 9 Volt Train Sets

* * * Auction 9 Volt Train Sets * * * Hi, I got some detailed questions about the box of set 4558. To be absolutely clear: the box is missing the front side cover. The other part (with the 'windows' to see the parts) is ok. Regards, Ton L Set Name (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Dan's Lego Parts Auction Update: 12/4/99 AM

The listing has been updated for this morning. I will also updated the list later this evening. (URL) M. (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Ebay - Just for laugh?

Does anybody go on to Ebay just to laugh at the ridiculous prices these fools are paying for their Lego? (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Help me!

(...) Could be Tyco - my knowledge of clones is poor by choice! Ed (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Technic Parts Auction

(...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Technic Parts Auction

This is to announce some Technic parts that I am placing on ebay for auction. So far there is V8engine parts (over 40 pieces) w/4 days remaining. More lots will be added this weekend. Legocork (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact