 Marketplace / Auctions / *238 (-10)
  Re: Why do I beat my head against the wall?

(...) I can't begin to tell you how that makes me feel. Well, maybe I can: :) Steve (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Why do I beat my head against the wall?

Sunday night Ebay was having technical difficulties. They had to reboot their database server, so there was no access to the auctions for about 35 minutes. Snipers the world over must have been cursing at their computers. Julie (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Why do I beat my head against the wall?

(...) Even if the minimum time was 2-3 hours, it would make a big difference. That would deal with most of the arguments about people getting swooped minutes before the auction closes, and being physically unable to find out they had lost the bid (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Auction: 8880 Supercar

Hello, I have found two 8880 supercar.I only need one, the other is now for auction. The set is new in sealed box. 8880 Francis: 200$ going1 TECHNIC: supercar The price is without shipping.,shipping by airmail is 30$ . I will ship when I get the (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay lego sniping? Why it is a problem?

(...) Ooo... Don't forget to post pix! :) -Tom McD. tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay lego sniping? Why it is a problem?

(...) Christmas shopping mostly ( I was trying to build a tan and black helicopter...mostly only heard it too) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Thousands of elements auction - update

Greetings: This is an update for an auction of thousands of bricks and other elements. This announcement and auction updates will go to rec.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction in addition to the bidders via email. I am offering the elements listed (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ad for Ebay in Sunday Paper

Perhaps a Princess... wrote in message <363f4662.21424826@2...63.236>... (...) Oh, you bet the know what they're doing. All they need to do is add televison too. That's where all the real suckers are. The more people eBay can get in to bid on (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ad for Ebay in Sunday Paper

(...) They've gone public. I guess they feel more need to make more money! I don't, though, from my memories of what happens to me on Ebay, think they can handle the traffic. I hope they know what they are doing (or maybe not?) Sarah Heacock (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eBay: Public Works Center 6383 complete

I have on eBay the Lego Public Works Center, complete with instructions (no box). Pics, details, and so forth are at: (URL) for looking! Adam bwappo@ee.net (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact