 Marketplace / Auctions / 231
Re: Ad for Ebay in Sunday Paper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 06:09:33 GMT

Perhaps a Princess... wrote in message <363f4662.21424826@209.68.63.236>...

I don't, though, from my memories of what happens to me on Ebay, think
they can handle the traffic. I hope they know what they are doing (or
maybe not?)

Oh, you bet the know what they're doing.  All they need to do is add
televison too.  That's where all the real suckers are.  The more people eBay
can get in to bid on things, the more money people are going to make, so
more people will sell things, so eBay will make more money.  You have to
spend money to make money.

Old Mr. Moneybags (tm) is bidding on a lot that I want.  Well, "wanted," now
that he's in on it.  Sigh.  I'm tempted to snipe him just for the
reaction...  ;-)

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?