 Marketplace / Auctions / *2103 (-20)
  Re: TM's Early 90s Town Auction (Update 5)

NOTE: Bid progression has started. This will be a going once, twice, sold auction. Thanks for your bids. Take a look at these great early 90s sets I have for auction. I will update this newsgroup as well as the webpage daily, except weekends, with (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  19 set auction ends in less than 24 hours!!!

This is a picture of all the sets on auction except for Nebula Outpost which has been sold. (URL) a link to the auctions (URL) me if you have questions. hwiguna@yahoo.com Hurry! Auctions end soon! I only charge exact shipping, and you will combine (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: a new 7862 Remote controlled decoupling set, update1

Hello I have a new 7862 Remote controlled decoupling set for sale. The Set is brandnew, never used. I will sell to the highest bid until 17th aug 1999, 12:00 GMT+02:00. Please send your bids to: sigrid.schroeder@gmx.de If you want update please let (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Update Auction Sets from the 70's, Edition 2

* * * Sets from the 70's: Edition 2 * * * 662 & 6609 minimum bid reduced! Advances will start tomorrow (G1, G2, Sold / 24 hrs each) Set Name Bid Bidder 133 Locomotive 60 SeeEddyM 134 Mobile Crane and Waggon 50 TOMKMIT 137 Passenger Sleeping Car 55 (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Glen's 2nd Assorted Lego Auction - 8/11 Update

Welcome to Glen's second assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: TM's Early 90s Town Auction (Update 4)

NOTE: Bid progression will begin tommorrow (8/12). This will be a going once, twice, sold auction. Thanks for your bids. Take a look at these great early 90s sets I have for auction. I will update this newsgroup as well as the webpage daily, except (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 8860 Auto Chassis - update

I have an 8860 Auto Chassis that I wish to auction off. It's condition is as follows... - Missing the two rubber bands for the seats - Hairline cracks on the sides of one of the 4x10 grey plates (not visible on completed model) - Some parts could (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: a new 7862 Remote controlled decoupling set

FA: a new 7862 Remote controlled decoupling set Hello I have a new 7862 Remote controlled decoupling set for sale. The Set is brandnew, never used. I will sell to the highest bid until 17th aug 1999, 12:00 GMT+02:00. Please send your bids to: (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Glen's 2nd Assorted Lego Auction - 8/11Update

Welcome to Glen's second assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Lego Parts Auction Announcement

Announcing the start of Lotsaparts II, a Lego parts auction. (URL) 23,000 brand-new Lego pieces! - Tons of bricks, plates, slopes and arches - large and small. - Over 700 tiles! - Over 300 minifigs (and lots of accessories!) - Speciality pieces for (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 8860 Auto Chassis

I have an 8860 Auto Chassis that I wish to auction off. It's condition is as follows... - Missing the two rubber bands for the seats - Hairline cracks on the sides of one of the 4x10 grey plates (not visible on completed model) - Some parts could (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: TM's Early 90s Town Auction (Update 3)

NOTE: Bid progression will begin on Thursday (8/12). This will be a going once, twice, sold auction. Thanks for your bids. Take a look at these great early 90s sets I have for auction. I will update this newsgroup as well as the webpage daily, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  LEGO: LAST RECALL

Hi, I'm going to delete references from my website: (URL) offer of the month" domain). Here is my list to recall: LEGO TECHNIC Black Hawk (Lego reference: 8425) Fire Engine (Lego reference: 8280) Sportcar (Lego reference: 8880) LEGO SYSTEM U.S. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Bill & Doug's second space auction update

Welcome to Bill & Doug's second space auction. Here is the current status. You can view the status of this auction at any time by going to: (URL) still quite a few bargains on desireable classic space sets. To bid in the auction, send mail to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Glen's 2nd Assorted Lego Auction - 8/9 Update

Welcome to Glen's second assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: The AucZilla 500 auction

(...) What makes you assume I don't have more sets lying around for sale? :-) --Todd [followups to lugnet.market.auction] (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Reverse (buyer's) auction for train windows and other parts

Will Hess <willhess@bbnp.com> wrote in message news:FG2u2H.InA@lugnet.com... (...) stations (...) Okay, so I forgot to mention that they're blue. I'm offering them without glass because the only glass I have available would (IMHO) be unsuitable for (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: TM's Early 90s Town Auction (Update 2)

(...) I'd have to agree. While I did not look closely at each item, there are some great deals here right now in Thomas's auction. For example, the Medstar, now unbid at 20 in this auction, just went for 31.50 to me in the now winding down AucZILLA (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: TM's Early 90s Town Auction (Update 2)

NOTE: Update 2 is coming out early (Sunday evening instead of Monday morning) because I will not have net access during the day tommorrow. Take a look at these great early 90s sets I have for auction. I will update this newsgroup as well as the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: **MEGA** Wild West - Last Day

I've posted a village of American Indians, a town of western folk, and an army of soldiers at ebay. Check at these links: (5 URLs) PS. I also have 50 female minifigs from set #1761 if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking Andy (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact