 Marketplace / Auctions / 2085
Re: TM's Early 90s Town Auction (Update 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 22:12:05 GMT

NOTE: Update 2 is coming out early (Sunday evening instead of Monday
morning) because I will not have
      net access during the day tommorrow.

   Take a look at these great early 90s sets I have for auction.  I will
   update this newsgroup as well as the webpage daily, except weekends,
   with the most recent standings.  E-mail me (main@appstate.edu) if you
   would also like to be on a daily e-mail update list.

   Check the webpage for pictures and descriptions of all the sets:

   http://members.xoom.com/brickenplate/auctions/auction.html

   Set: 4011 Cabin Cruiser
   Bid: $15.00
   Bidder: Open