 Marketplace / Auctions / 2092
Re: TM's Early 90s Town Auction (Update 3)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 11:58:42 GMT

NOTE:  Bid progression will begin on Thursday (8/12).  This will be a
going once, twice, sold auction.  Thanks for your bids.

   Take a look at these great early 90s sets I have for auction.  I will
   update this newsgroup as well as the webpage daily, except weekends,
   with the most recent standings.  E-mail me (main@appstate.edu) if you
   would also like to be on a daily e-mail update list.

   Check the webpage for pictures and descriptions of all the sets:

   http://members.xoom.com/brickenplate/auctions/auction.html

   Set: 4011 Cabin Cruiser
   Bid: $15.00
   Bidder: Open