 Marketplace / Auctions / *2088 (-20)
  Re: The AucZilla 500 auction

(...) What makes you assume I don't have more sets lying around for sale? :-) --Todd [followups to lugnet.market.auction] (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Reverse (buyer's) auction for train windows and other parts

Will Hess <willhess@bbnp.com> wrote in message news:FG2u2H.InA@lugnet.com... (...) stations (...) Okay, so I forgot to mention that they're blue. I'm offering them without glass because the only glass I have available would (IMHO) be unsuitable for (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: TM's Early 90s Town Auction (Update 2)

(...) I'd have to agree. While I did not look closely at each item, there are some great deals here right now in Thomas's auction. For example, the Medstar, now unbid at 20 in this auction, just went for 31.50 to me in the now winding down AucZILLA (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: TM's Early 90s Town Auction (Update 2)

NOTE: Update 2 is coming out early (Sunday evening instead of Monday morning) because I will not have net access during the day tommorrow. Take a look at these great early 90s sets I have for auction. I will update this newsgroup as well as the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: **MEGA** Wild West - Last Day

I've posted a village of American Indians, a town of western folk, and an army of soldiers at ebay. Check at these links: (5 URLs) PS. I also have 50 female minifigs from set #1761 if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking Andy (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Reverse (buyer's) auction for train windows and other parts

(...) Blue. Do I win a prize? Will: if these are the window I'm thinking of, let me know what you trade/sell 'em for. Curiosity'll be the end of me =) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Reverse (buyer's) auction for train windows and other parts

(...) Color? (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Reverse (buyer's) auction for train windows and other parts

I have 4 4x1x3 train windows WITHOUT GLASS that I'm willing to part with. I'm willing to trade for parts that will help build fire engines / stations or sell to the highest bidder. Any takers? Will (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 19 collector sets, NO boxes, NO manuals, NO RESERVE!

I have these sets for auction: (URL) charge exact shipping, the more you win, the more you'll save on shipping. Thanks for looking / bidding. = hwiguna = 141207086: LEGO #6571 - FLAME FIGHTERS - MINT, NORES Bidding starts at: $49.99 Auction ends on: (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  *** AUCTION UPDATE #6 ***

Heya all ! Here is my auction. All sets are completely with boxes and instructions. Sets signed with "*" have only front and back parts of boxes but are completely with instructions and all parts. The rules are simply: You can bid minimal $3 on (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eBay...last batch is up

Below is a list of items I have up on ebay. You can go a page with all my auctions listed by clicking here: (URL) for looking :-) Julie $6.00 8 New Lego black 3 wheel ATVs $8.00 10 New Lego black wall w/window& stone column $9.99 20 New Lego dk gray (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Update Auction Sets from the 70's, Edition 2

New e-mail address: reesink@casema.net New homepage: (URL) * * Sets from the 70's: Edition 2 * * * Set Name Bid Bidder 133 Locomotive 50 TOMKMIT 134 Mobile Crane and Waggon 35 TOMKMIT 137 Passenger Sleeping Car 45 Stephen A. 367 Space Module with (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: TM's Early 90s Town Auction (Update 1.1)

Take a look at these great early 90s sets I have for auction. I will update this newsgroup as well as the webpage daily, except weekends, with the most recent standings. E-mail me (main@appstate.edu) if you would also like to be on a daily e-mail (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: TM's Early 90s Town Auction (Update 1)

Take a look at these great early 90s sets I have for auction. I will update this newsgroup as well as the webpage daily, except weekends, with the most recent standings. E-mail me (main@appstate.edu) if you would also like to be on a daily e-mail (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Glen's 2nd Assorted Lego Set Auction - 8/6 Update

Welcome to Glen's second assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  World Cup Starter Ser on e-bay

I put a UK version of the World Cup starter set on e-bay this evening: (URL) - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  5571 Model Team Big Rig up on Ebay

Description, and what I have on the auction page, pretty much say it all. (URL) Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Pirates 6255 - early 90's

(...) Are you serious about these prices? I'd take all 5 at this price easily. Have you seen what these go for on Ebay and Auczilla? (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Pirates 6255 - early 90's

(...) I have been trying to email you about a possible trade and your email doesn't work. Let me know what the correct one is. Sincerely, Tim (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  TM's Early 90s Town Auction

Take a look at these great early 90s sets I have for auction. I will update this newsgroup as well as the webpage daily, except weekends, with the most recent standings. E-mail me (main@appstate.edu) if you would also like to be on a daily e-mail (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact