 Marketplace / Auctions / 2081
Re: Reverse (buyer's) auction for train windows and other parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 03:00:14 GMT

I have 4 4x1x3 train windows WITHOUT GLASS that I'm willing to part with.
I'm willing to trade for parts that will help build fire engines / stations
or sell to the highest bidder.

Any takers?
Will