 Marketplace / Auctions / *1928 (-10)
  Several great sets auctions ending tonight

Hello all, I have the following sets ending tonight on eBay: 127103967: Lego Town 6384 Police Station 1984 - sealed! Current bid: $41.00 Auction ends on: 07/11/99 21:50:57 PDT (URL) Lego Town 6394 Metro Park & Service Tower Current bid: $102.50 (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Small Town and Pirate auction (Update #22)

(...) I'll actually (sort of) miss your posts, you managed to inject some humor into the process, for which I'm sure most bystanders thank you. (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Small Town and Pirate auction (Update #22)

This is it. Everyone can breath a sigh of relief. I won't be making any more auction posts for a while. Don wins the Pirate ship. We're done. Thanks to all of the people who showed an interest in the auction, and congratulations to all the winners. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Star Wars and Bulk Lego

Hi all,      I have Star Wars sets with one day left and bulk lego up for auction on eBay. New in box Star Wars sets up for dutch auction: 4 - Star Wars Lego Naboo Swamp 7121 Current minimum - 6.50 each (URL) - Star Wars Lego Anakin's Podracer 7131 (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Gary Louie Estate Auction / Huge Set Auction

Gary Louie Estate Auction It is with mixed emotions that we announce the start of the official Gary Louie Estate Auction of Lego and Lego related items. For those of you who were fortunate enough to have corresponded with Gary or to actually have (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 48 sets - RARE trains, town, technic, pirates, castle, and accessories

Tony Kilaras wrote in message ... (...) I hope you don't give up on the site based on this one sample (well maybe _I_ do, less competition for the sets...). Most of the auctions have started at quite reasonable prices, and the environment is much (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) been (...) I'm not going to bother going to the website with prices like those. AND, the message gives the impression that Derrick is offering the sets, no? (...) Yes, hence, the use of the word surprised. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Small Town and Pirate auction (Update #22)

Sorry this is late, I had to crash at a friend's last night. It looks as though tonight will be the last update. Run for it Don! Thanks, Geoff Runge gahourman@yahoo.com Pirate: #6261 Raft Raiders Current bid: $13.00 Frank F. Sold! #6268 Renegade (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 500 LEGO Sets Auction

(...) OK - I am suitably incredibly impressed by that lot! Just scanned through some of the images - quite intrigued to see a fair few sets I don't recall ever seeing in UK catalogues. And I guess I'm expecting to have a bit less money (and more (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 48 sets - RARE trains, town, technic, pirates, castle, and accessories

(...) Well, not to be picky, but Derick isn't "just" listing the sets here only as a service to us. Derick makes money from every listing and every completed sale at Serious Collector, so he isn't "just" going to the trouble of posting those lists (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact